Hello

Well that was unexpected...

Saturday, September 3, 2011

First and Foremost

Hello out there, incoming message from a new blogger. My name is the LoneGentleman and I stand by that name for better or worse. I have decided to start a blog after seeing recent news. With hurricanes, wars, and dollar loss I realized how few good news was around. And as a gentleman, one of my most important duties is to make sure I keep everyone as positive as a battery's side (the + one of course). I can only hope I can attract attention out there to the masses and for now I will leave you with this. I promise there will be much more entertaining and worthy reading in the future. If you believe so, do vote on the poll below or comment. The opinions of anyone matter to me, even the ghastly trolls. Ta ta for now, see you when times call for it

No comments:

Post a Comment