Hello

Well that was unexpected...

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Schooling

I am broadcasting from inside a building of education and doing so because I am not learning. Instead, I will be a better teacher than the one who is not present in the classroom. Today I learned of what a epitaph is. An epitaph is the saying written on the tomestone at your death. It can be RIP or something much more witty. A well written one can even display the deceased's personality. So I ask the masses, what do you want your epitaph to state? Mine would say something along the lines of "A gentleman til the end/A laughter from the start/ The heavens called/ And he went out in a stroll/ He left in high hopes/even while his soul rests six feet under"
Ta ta for now, see you again when the times call for it

No comments:

Post a Comment