Hello

Well that was unexpected...

Monday, September 12, 2011

Good Fortune!

I am proud to state having a deviantART account has been a wonderful experience. I have met many talented writers and have been reviewed by just as many. It is a wonderful commuinty of artists of which I am glad to have joined. It has also taught me a lesson in my every growing study of life. We as humans need to toss fear to the wind and go out to meet others like yourself. I never knew such talent existed until I expanded my views to DA. The happiness that courses through my body is wonderful everytime I see someone comment on an entry I posted. I does not matter to me if it is for or against what I wrote, what does matter is someone who I have never met in my life took the time to say something about what I worked on. There is no greater feeling for an artist, visual or verbal, than this. As an end note, I thank you deviantART for allowing such talent in your arms

Until next time, see you when the times call for it

No comments:

Post a Comment