Hello

Well that was unexpected...

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Birthdays

To start this party off, I say "Happy Birthday" to my wonderful girlfriend (yes, the lonegentleman is taken) who just turned 18. I hope you have a wonderful day and continue having trillions more. Now, as many things do, this has caused me to think of something: parties in relation to your age. I can clear as day remember my fifth birthday. It was Harry Potter themed with party ballons, games, and the lot. Now, at 18, I only went to the local pizza parlor and did not do much. The strange thing is I am perfectly fine with this except I did not know why until my girlfriend's birthday party. We only attended a resturant and I relized we had a lot of fun just being together. Now this could be just because we are a couple but then I see this with everyone else around me. I think the reason for this is as youngsters, we believe our birthday parties happen because we think we are the center of the world. Now, as adults, we realize just how many others are out there. This can be taken bad as you can see yourself as little or you can take it the right way: positive. By finding we are not the center of the universe, we can find the possibly of  friendship instead of attention. We don't need people shouting our names in praise of living and can instead find happiness in companionship while living. Needless to say there are some people who never get to learn this and sell their personalities for attention. We view these people as annoying because of their lack of maturity but one day they have to grow up. If they do not, they will never live for themselves but always for others. It is sad to see people like this but I hope to anyone out there reading you will take the lesson. As a gentleman, it is my duty to make sure I can better society in anyway. Funny what a simple birthday can make someone think.
Ta ta for now, see you again when the times call for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment