Hello

Well that was unexpected...

Monday, November 21, 2011

Today's Post Brought To You In Part By Procrastination.

*clicks open my browser, types in www.blogger.com, clicks posting*

Jolly good, I shall begin the day's blog. Now then....to start typing...hmm. I'm not quite sure what to do here. Maybe I should not have neglected my duties and pre-written today's post. Guess the holidays got me. Well this is awkward. I cannot let my growing audience down, I must find a source! A source of inspiration, hope, and creativity. A place where this gentleman can find a thought process. I place where I can call: thinking...

Well that did not work. Now I am all energy and no idea. This is just floating flug flakes! Oops, even without a source I still must watch my tongue less I make a habit of it. In times of dire need all a gentleman has is his morals and values. Obviously, I can not find any values for the process of writing! Good Grief, where did my mind go??? I seem to have lost all strength in swimming out of the ocean of writer's block. Despair and no blogging is destined to meet me at the bottom. Oh woe is me......at least I still have my sense of humor.

Ta ta for now, see you again when the times call for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment